Archived Topic

2011 ROSTER is Out

by Lawboy · 3/9/2011

Advertisement
M
mraven
Interesting that Cori Gaines is still listed on the roster. Hopefully that means he is still part of the team and that the rumors are not true.
L
Lawboy
I hope so as well. Really hope so. Jadon Wagner was also on roster, and I heard he might move on to play CFL, so who knows. Find out next week for sure.
W
Wickchad
The roster confirms a couple of position changes. Collin Keoshian to RB. Mike Muehlmann to DE. Marcus Mathews back to WR.



I want to know what position Chambers will be listed at...
M
Mars


I'm not sure just HOW updated this list is. For example, Fua is still listed at just 195 pounds...
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
Clearly the guy who manages the football roster is not the same as the bball roster.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.