Archived Topic

Golf?

by BYULV · 3/9/2011

Advertisement
B
BYULV
Anyone in LV this week want to golf with us? Heading out Friday morning to Rhodes Ranch, about15-20 min drive from most places on the strip. They have a deal if you tee off before 8am you get 18 holes with cart and breakfast for $55. It's a nice course in a private community.



PM me if you're interested or comment here. If you need clubs I have an extra set or two. They're not very good, but they'll get you on the course and if you're not a major hacker you can share my good clubs (since I'm not a major hacker, just a minor one.)



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BYULV
FYI: weather forecast for Friday is mostly sunny with a low of 56 and high of 78. Should be nice .



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougs_Rule
Have a res a Reveere (sp) for a 3-some. fri and sat. want to join? Are you a single?
I
IowaCougar
Speaking of golf - anyone on this board live in LV? I'll be attending the SAS Global Forum April 4-7, and will have free time on April 4. It would be nice to participate in some non-Vegas Strip type activity. If anyone is available and interested, let me know. Thanks.
G
Guest
I was going to go down for the tourney, but the hospital stay kinda nixed that idea. Wish I were heading down! But you'd probably not even want to let me play with your worst clubs as I'm a major hacker x2.
Advertisement
B
BYULV
dmcougar wrote:
Have a res a Reveere (sp) for a 3-some. fri and sat. want to join? Are you a single?


No, there are two of us. I'd try to swing Saturday, but haven't built up enough marriage capital through honey do's these past couple of weeks so limited to one day of golf :(



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BYULV
IowaCougar wrote:
Speaking of golf - anyone on this board live in LV? I'll be attending the SAS Global Forum April 4-7, and will have free time on April 4. It would be nice to participate in some non-Vegas Strip type activity. If anyone is available and interested, let me know. Thanks.


I live down here so feel free to contact me anytime with Vegas questions. I'll see what's going on that week.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougs_Rule
Thanks for the offer BYULV. Looks like really nice weather to golf.
I
IowaCougar
Thanks LV, I'll contact you when the time is getting closer. :)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.