Archived Topic

Dick Vitale names Jimmer Fredette Player of the Year

by hawkwing · 3/8/2011

Advertisement
G
Guest
Jimmer has come away with another POY award. This time from Dick Vitale.



http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/dickvitale/news/story?id=6189533" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;


my pick is BYU's Jimmer Fredette. He can flat out shoot and he showed his other skills with nine assists in a big win at San Diego State.
U
urroner
I duff my hat to Mr. Vitale.
C
CougarPeasant
YEAH BAAAYBEEEE
S
Schmoe
You gotta love it, baby!
S
SpiffCoug
Jimmer is a PTPer!
Advertisement
C
craigoscarson
Vitale avoided picking a Dukie?



(I'll be right back after I check to see if Hell really has frozen over)
U
urroner
craigoscarson wrote:
Vitale avoided picking a Dukie?



(I'll be right back after I check to see if Hell really has frozen over)


http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQb-ZWbUJe8yuOHJP66H93XVCrtQgemuqrGJ0etgsAPhQPAcd0OAw" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougs_Rule
Does Dicky V give a trophy?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
Schmoe
dmcougar wrote:
Does Dicky V give a trophy?


I think he gives a Hooters gift certificate

.
U
urroner
I was just reading a poll that put THE JIMMER in third team all american and almost came out of my chair. THEY'RE IDIOTS. I started to complain to my 15 y/o and telling him how stupid some people can be, but then he pointed out that I was looking at some polls from last year. He didn't even break a grin when he asked me who was an idiot. Evil child. He takes after his mother. :sulk: :sulk:



I am not pleased.
Advertisement
G
Guest
I hope you made that child go outside and cut down a switch and bring it back to you.
M
Mars
Schmoe wrote:
Does Dicky V give a trophy?
I think he gives a Hooters gift certificate.

:lol:
U
urroner
hawkwing wrote:
I hope you made that child go outside and cut down a switch and bring it back to you.


I would, but he'd probably just hit me with it. I'm an old, slow white man.



Actually I sent him to bed and told him no supper tonight. He looked at me and said "Dad, it's past eleven, I'm tired and we ate supper three hours ago." I tend to forget things also.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.