Archived Topic

White men can't jump?

by taekwondave · 3/8/2011

Advertisement
T
taekwondave
Hey guys, I saw this video on Jim Rome at the gym today and I just had to post it. I've said a million times that with the right training white guys can have speed too, per my own experience, but here is an example of this fact in the vertical sense.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEgcml1Wx1w&feature=player_embedded" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
R
runbyu1
Pretty awesome.
B
bigbluepuma
that was me. Did you guys recognise me? ;)
I
imuakahuku
bigbluepuma wrote:
that was me. Did you guys recognise me? ;)




I thought that was you! You still have that yellow shirt?



:lol:
B
bigbluepuma
imuakahuku wrote:
that was me. Did you guys recognise me? ;)




I thought that was you! You still have that yellow shirt?



:lol:


I ripped it when my ...ahh...muscles :whistle: began to bulge more.
Advertisement
U
urroner
bigbluepuma wrote:
bigbluepuma wrote:
that was me. Did you guys recognise me? ;)




I thought that was you! You still have that yellow shirt?



:lol:


I ripped it when my ...ahh...muscles :whistle: began to bulge more.


I call those muscles by their real name, table muscles.
B
bigbluepuma
Just forgot one minor little word. :blush:
U
urroner
bigbluepuma wrote:
Just forgot one minor little word. :blush:


My son has a washboard stomach, I have something similar, a washtub stomach



My son has a six pack, I have something similar, a keg.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.