Archived Topic

Unga on Davies

by urroner · 3/7/2011

Advertisement
U
urroner
Bears running back Unga empathizes with BYU's Davies


“Everyone has different perspectives of it,” Unga said. “As far as I’m concerned, I knew coming to BYU what I signed and the consequences with the actions of breaking the honor code. We know what we’re getting into when we get there. It’s nothing new to us.”



Unga is disappointed, however, that Davies’ private life has become so public with media outlets across the nation reporting that he broke the code by engaging in premarital sexual relations with his girlfriend.



“I don’t think young kids like Brandon should be publicized the way they are because of the personal choices they’ve made,” Unga said.



“You look around the country and some guys are getting DUIs and committing crimes and hurting other people. But when it comes to this, this kid made a personal choice and his business is out there for the whole nation to see, and I don’t think that’s right.”


I wonder how many people are going to argue with him and tell him that he's wrong and that BYU was wrong also. :skeptic:



You make a mistake, correct it, and move on the best you can is the way to do it, but most people leave out the middle step.
C
CougarPeasant
urroner, I think your title is an HC violation on its own. :bug: :bug:
G
Gunk
urroner wrote:
Bears running back Unga empathizes with BYU's Davies



“I don’t think young kids like Brandon should be publicized the way they are because of the personal choices they’ve made,” Unga said.



“You look around the country and some guys are getting DUIs and committing crimes and hurting other people. But when it comes to this, this kid made a personal choice and his business is out there for the whole nation to see, and I don’t think that’s right.”


I wonder how many people are going to argue with him and tell him that he's wrong and that BYU was wrong also. :skeptic:



You make a mistake, correct it, and move on the best you can is the way to do it, but most people leave out the middle step.


I agree wholeheartedly with Unga. A mistake was made. It was a personal mistake. Nothing illegal happened. But the entire nation knows about a personal mistake, which didn't necessarily have to happen.
R
runbyu1
CougarPeasant wrote:
urroner, I think your title is an HC violation on its own. :bug: :bug:


LOL!
U
urroner
CougarPeasant wrote:
urroner, I think your title is an HC violation on its own. :bug: :bug:


Well, I guess I'm going to lose my my schollie as the male figure that all the art students have to draw.
Advertisement
C
CougarPeasant
urroner wrote:
urroner, I think your title is an HC violation on its own. :bug: :bug:


Well, I guess I'm going to lose my my schollie as the male figure that all the art students have to draw.


What, pray tell, did those poor students do to have to draw images of you?!!!
U
urroner
CougarPeasant wrote:
CougarPeasant wrote:
urroner, I think your title is an HC violation on its own. :bug: :bug:


Well, I guess I'm going to lose my my schollie as the male figure that all the art students have to draw.


What, pray tell, did those poor students do to have to draw images of you?!!!


They are the.... chosen ones. Did you ever see the movie "The Golden Child."
B
bigbluepuma
urroner wrote:
urroner wrote:
urroner, I think your title is an HC violation on its own. :bug: :bug:


Well, I guess I'm going to lose my my schollie as the male figure that all the art students have to draw.


What, pray tell, did those poor students do to have to draw images of you?!!!


They are the.... chosen ones. Did you ever see the movie "The Golden Child."


'Have to' is the operative term here. :bug: After they resuscitate them, they threaten them with immediate expulsion if they try to leave the room. ;)
U
urroner
bigbluepuma wrote:
CougarPeasant wrote:
CougarPeasant wrote:
urroner, I think your title is an HC violation on its own. :bug: :bug:


Well, I guess I'm going to lose my my schollie as the male figure that all the art students have to draw.


What, pray tell, did those poor students do to have to draw images of you?!!!


They are the.... chosen ones. Did you ever see the movie "The Golden Child."


'Have to' is the operative term here. :bug: After they resuscitate them, they threaten them with immediate expulsion if they try to leave the room. ;)


They couldn't find the door to leave. They were so overcome with my greatness and beauty, they could just barely find the floor using both hands.
B
bigbluepuma
urroner wrote:
urroner wrote:
urroner wrote:
urroner, I think your title is an HC violation on its own. :bug: :bug:


Well, I guess I'm going to lose my my schollie as the male figure that all the art students have to draw.


What, pray tell, did those poor students do to have to draw images of you?!!!


They are the.... chosen ones. Did you ever see the movie "The Golden Child."


'Have to' is the operative term here. :bug: After they resuscitate them, they threaten them with immediate expulsion if they try to leave the room. ;)


They couldn't find the door to leave. They were so overcome with my greatness and beauty, they could just barely find the floor using both hands.


There was a coating of something wet and lumpy obscuring the floor? :sick:
Advertisement
U
urroner
bigbluepuma wrote:
bigbluepuma wrote:
CougarPeasant wrote:



Well, I guess I'm going to lose my my schollie as the male figure that all the art students have to draw.


What, pray tell, did those poor students do to have to draw images of you?!!!


They are the.... chosen ones. Did you ever see the movie "The Golden Child."


'Have to' is the operative term here. :bug: After they resuscitate them, they threaten them with immediate expulsion if they try to leave the room. ;)


They couldn't find the door to leave. They were so overcome with my greatness and beauty, they could just barely find the floor using both hands.


There was a coating of something wet and lumpy obscuring the floor? :sick:


And what would be the cause of something wet and lumpy obscuring the floor. Let me count the way of saying it in mixed company:

Bark At Ants

Pavement Pizza

Organic Output

Talk To The Carpet

Involuntary Personal Protein Spill

Call Ralph On The Big White Telephone

Yawn For The Hearing Impaired

Liquid Laugh

Power Boot

The Jersey Yodel

Fling Floor Pie

Core Dump

Cheeze Sneeze

Stomach Overflow Error

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
C
CougarPeasant
I'd have been more blunt: They blew chunks.
A
ABYUFAN
I call it "the supermodel diet" or "channeling your inner Karen Carpenter"



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
Ungoy
urroner wrote:
urroner wrote:
urroner, I think your title is an HC violation on its own. :bug: :bug:


Well, I guess I'm going to lose my my schollie as the male figure that all the art students have to draw.


What, pray tell, did those poor students do to have to draw images of you?!!!


They are the.... chosen ones. Did you ever see the movie "The Golden Child."


Never saw "The Golden Child", but what comes to mind for me is something to the effect of looking at Medusa.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.