Archived Topic

Official MWC Conference awards

by Ungoy · 3/7/2011

Advertisement
C
CougarPeasant
Well deserved by both coaches.



And don't forget that Judkins is COY for the women's side.
S
stuckinbig10country
Either was deserving. Wouldn't have had a problem with this if either had won it by themselves.
G
Guest
Congrats to both BYU coaches. And the classiest guy affiliated with the SDSU athletic program.
S
stuckinbig10country
Can the title of this be changed to "Official MWC Year End Awards" so we don't have a thread for all of the separate awards?



After a decision on my request has been made, a mod can delete this post.
Advertisement
S
stuckinbig10country
Gordon is the new comer of the year. Williams is the freshman of the year. Both from New Mexico.
U
Ungoy
Emery with DPOY!
J
jonnylingo
Ungoy wrote:
Emery with DPOY!


Yes! This is what I was hoping for the most, that and Rose getting coy.
G
Guest
Congrats to Jackson for this. He was by far the best defensive player in the league, but I wasn't sure the MWC would give it to him and the POY to Jimmer.
U
Ungoy
6th man of the year goes to CSU's Pierce Hornung.
Advertisement
G
Guest
The interesting thing is that Jackson Emery is DPOY, but only makes it to the 2nd All MWC team. Brandon Davies makes 3rd.
U
Ungoy
D.J. Gay gets 1st team honors over Emery. This is a grave injustice.
B
billbillbillbill
I agree with Jay Drew that putting Gay on 1st team after Emery owned him both games is a joke.
U
Ungoy
It's official: The Jimmer is POY!
C
CougarPeasant
Ungoy wrote:
It's official: The Jimmer is POY!


Not CPOY?? errr Co-Player of the Year????



Fantastic!!!
Advertisement
G
Guest
http://infieldchatter.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/jimmer-fredette.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
stuckinbig10country
Not only Player of the Year, but Unanimous Player of the Year. That is impressive.
S
SpiffCoug
I'm okay with Rose sharing COY. SDSU is a dang good team.
G
Guest
SpiffCoug wrote:
I'm okay with Rose sharing COY. SDSU is a dang good team.


I didn't expect Rose to get even a mention, with SDSU and CSU the most likely candidates. I guess CSU kinda folding there at the end hurt them. So I'm just excited for Rose to get some recognition.
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.