Archived Topic

POY announced today

by YBrit · 3/7/2011

Advertisement
Y
YBrit
POY has got to be Jimmer. I just saw some tweets from media members that they are going to interview him. Probly their way of telling us he won...if they know. Id love to see Rose or SD get COY but mwc inconsistent logic probly gives that to csu



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
urroner
YBrit wrote:
POY has got to be Jimmer. I just saw some tweets from media members that they are going to interview him. Probly their way of telling us he won...if they know. Id love to see Rose or SD get COY but mwc inconsistent logic probly gives that to csu



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Are you saying that there is any logic to what the mwc does?
Y
YBrit
urroner wrote:
POY has got to be Jimmer. I just saw some tweets from media members that they are going to interview him. Probly their way of telling us he won...if they know. Id love to see Rose or SD get COY but mwc inconsistent logic probly gives that to csu



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Are you saying that there is any logic to what the mwc does?

Woah, good catch.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
R
radius19
anybody else have the sneaking suspicion that somehow jimmer shares the POY with Kawhi?
U
Ungoy
Watch POY go to Kawhi Leonard for helping SDSU tie for the conference title... CSU will get COY as well
Advertisement
C
CougarPeasant
Ungoy wrote:
Watch POY go to Kawhi Leonard for helping SDSU tie for the conference title... CSU will get COY as well


And If Leonard does share it for that reason, he should give props to Brandon because of the NM loss last week. Otherwise, BYU would have won it out right.





I sure hope the voters recognize what a great defender Emery has been all season and give him the DPOY award too.
R
radius19
CougarPeasant wrote:
Watch POY go to Kawhi Leonard for helping SDSU tie for the conference title... CSU will get COY as well


And If Leonard does share it for that reason, he should give props to Brandon because of the NM loss last week. Otherwise, BYU would have won it out right.





I sure hope the voters recognize what a great defender Emery has been all season and give him the DPOY award too.


Multiple "-OY" awards to the same team only applies to teams not named BYU. The chip on my shoulder is back in full force this morning for some reason... not sure why. I just don't think the MWC, with its track record of disdain for BYU will give jimmer and jackson the recognition they deserve. I really think Jimmer and Kawhi share the POY and somebody not named Jackson Emery wins DPOY. I sure hope I'm wrong because jimmer deserves the award alone and jackson deserves DPOY. We'll find out shortly.
G
Gunk
I could see them giving POY to Jimmer and DPOY to Leonard, sort of what they did when Hansen won DPOY but reversed.
R
radius19
Any word yet? I thought they were supposed to be revealed at 1pm. today...
S
stuckinbig10country
Fisher and Rose Co-COY. I'm pleasently surprised. I thought either could win it on their own, and both would have been happy with either decision. The fact that they tied is actually pretty cool. No problems on my end in this one.
Advertisement
Y
YBrit
The nation is watching so the mwc has to try to hide their obvious girl troubles



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.