Archived Topic

Will Davies stay?

by bball · 3/4/2011

Advertisement
B
bball
Anyone have anything authoritative regarding whether or not Davies will stay...or transfer? Personally, I think transferring is stupid, but the worldly posters out there on the websites are all screaming for him to transfer. Has he or the coaches indicated anything one way or the other?
B
bcsbound
If he transfers, it'll probably me either to Utah State, or somewhere out of state, I see only USU getting him.
G
Guest
No inside information, but with Rose and Holmoe being so supportive, I bet he stays.
C
CougarPeasant
hawkwing wrote:
No inside information, but with Rose and Holmoe being so supportive, I bet he stays.


What you said.
H
HoosierCougar
I agree with hawkwing.



Caveat: supportive = at least on the team (even if just a redshirt) in 2011-2012.



I posted earlier that I hope he doesn't panic and declare for the draft. My assumptions in making that statement were

- that he hasn't been excused from school

- that he is allowed to participate in basketball



I don't want to see him make a huge decision as a a pre-emptive measure (before the HC Office has made a final ruling).



I see it as a positive that he is still enrolled in school.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
N
NebraskaCoug
HoosierCougar wrote:

I see it as a positive that he is still enrolled in school.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


It is also a very positive sign that when asked if, in his opinion, Davies will be able to rejoin the BYU basketball team in the future, Dave Rose confidently said "yeah, I think so."
B
beauso79
HoosierCougar wrote:



I see it as a positive that he is still enrolled in school.



http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Would they let him stay in school if his girlfriend was Prego??? Wouldn't he have to transfer and then transfer back if she was?? Being that he's still in school it could indicate that she's not pregnant...
J
jonnylingo
I sure hope he stays. I think this could end up being very positive for him and the university if he does.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.