Archived Topic

ESPN Poll Regarding the Honor Code

by CannonCougar85 · 3/3/2011

Advertisement
B
byucougar1
Look at the way several of these parts of the country voted as well - liberal states - liberal morals - messed up lives.
I
imuakahuku
What I noticed is that the blue states are mostly made up of states with a lot of members whereas those in red have much smaller LDS populatons. Also I noticed in the southern states the vote was around 51 to 49 whereas in the further more liberal northeast they difference was much greater.



Also, I noticed that the Utah poll was 91 to 9. I wonder how many LDS kids get rejected by BYU every year that could and would obey the HC if given the chance. That is what I think of when I hear of kids that go there and openly flaunt defying the HC. I'm not saying that each person should be one and done but for those that attend and have no desire or intention of keeping the HC I say go elsewhere.
N
NebraskaCoug
This is a as good a poll as any to get a sense for where you want to raise your family. ;)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.