Archived Topic

George McKay

by Cougarbib · 3/2/2011

Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
I think that was his name. Anyway, back in the Jerry Chambers era for the UTes, their starting center broke his leg iirc, at about this time of year, and the Utes went on to the FInal Four - losing to the famous Texas Western team about which a movie was made and Kentucky (there was a consolation game back then in the Final four). Utah ended up ranked #4 and BYU won the NIT that year, back when the NIT was relevant, and ended up ranked #5 in the final polls.



It ain't over yet. We took a major jhit. I hope magic can still happen.
A
ABYUFAN
Cougarbib2 wrote:

It ain't over yet. We took a major jhit. I hope magic can still happen.

Let's hope the REST of the team is living right on and off of the (court) ;)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.