Archived Topic

This goes without saying

by urroner · 3/1/2011

Advertisement
U
urroner
http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff227/urroner/Silly%20pictures/Badsign.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
CougarClaw
awesome.



Looks like a bad sign to me.



;)
B
bigbluepuma
We're overrun with bad signs today. :~(
U
urroner
bigbluepuma wrote:
We're overrun with bad signs today. :~(


Wow BBP, until you posted, I didn't realize that I am a true prophet. Thank you sooooo much for helping me realize just how great I am and then I realized that I didn't recognize it because I am so damn humble. TY!!!!! TY!!!!! TY!!!!!
S
snoscythe
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_z2EgbTu72cE/TGk_0rzVTTI/AAAAAAAAGiw/NLy25jeXHjg/s1600/most_insanely_obvious_signs_in_the_world_08.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



http://www.4tnz.com/files/urinal_water.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



http://www.anorak.co.uk/wp-content/gallery/signs-obvious-ones/balcony-sign.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_z2EgbTu72cE/TGk_1HLlK5I/AAAAAAAAGjA/s1dA-VHJQXg/s1600/most_insanely_obvious_signs_in_the_world_06.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_z2EgbTu72cE/TGlE63fJajI/AAAAAAAAGjY/rrmJJq6XtTw/s1600/most_insanely_obvious_signs_in_the_world_03.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
B
BigCougsFan
Sno-

Awesome! Lol... Those were good!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
K
kiwibacon
http://files.sharenator.com/funny_signs_Funny_signs-s500x375-47499-580.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_CMhkcRtCnUA/TPFCfQlosKI/AAAAAAAAAzQ/BqXfVz6szSY/s1600/funny-signs-08-virtual-trading-card-07-smoker-fish.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
bigbluepuma
urroner wrote:
We're overrun with bad signs today. :~(


Wow BBP, until you posted, I didn't realize that I am a true prophet. Thank you sooooo much for helping me realize just how great I am and then I realized that I didn't recognize it because I am so damn humble. TY!!!!! TY!!!!! TY!!!!!


Always happy to help. 8)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.