Archived Topic

The final unlv Tourney

by YBrit · 3/1/2011

Advertisement
Y
YBrit
I did the bad thing and looked ahead. Thanks to a Stats professor who barely speaks English and has never taught a class before.



http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/188217_134400839963484_100001807074970_214050_3404750_n.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">





Anyways, This is fairly accurate IMO. CSU is going to beat utah, and lose to SDS. In terms of locks there shouldn't be any upsets between now and next week.



I feel confident that BYU is going to beat: anyone in the unlv tourney, hair T, SDS (a 3rd time) the MWC/MTN and say goodbye with their most important trophies...



BYU's GOING TO SWEEP the MWC everything. Probably by CBS force!!

GO COUGS
S
SpiffCoug
If the tourney was today, wouldn't Utah be the 5 seed since they swept UNM who has the same record?
Y
YBrit
Somehow I talked utah into being 7...Next stats class I'll update this thing.
R
rblack
Utah will be a 7 seed because they will lose to UNLV and CSU, Air Force will beat TCU but lose to New Mexico and Air Force will get the tie break because they won both against Utah. :)
G
Gunk
I don't like the idea of playing CSU again. They banged us up, course I'd rather play them than AF, bunch of leg-sweepers.
Advertisement
Y
Y 4 Ever
Gunk wrote:
I don't like the idea of playing CSU again. They banged us up, course I'd rather play them than AF, bunch of leg-sweepers.

Cobra Kai!!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BYULV
I'm not so sure sdsu beats unlv this time around. I went to the last game between sdsu and unlv and if unlv had been a little more disciplined and kept from shooting all those threes near the end of the game they probably would have won. Home court, playing for the third time, trevon Willis playing better likely means they beat sdsu. Either way, I'm glad to beat unlv at their place once again.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
urroner
YBrit wrote:
I did the bad thing and looked ahead. Thanks to a Stats professor who barely speaks English and has never taught a class before.


I had a probabilities class from a new prof from India who spoke with a horrible accent. Whenever he said "success," we thought he said "sexes." Whenever he asked "What is the probability of success?" half the class would respond with "It depends upon how drunk she is." :whistle:
C
Cougs_Rule
I've heard of bracket busters and bubble busters, but that one, Ur Honor, is a thread buster. Dummy-head ;-)



BAck to the point, CSU is a tough out, bc they will just bang and bang somemore--particularly if they still have the chance to dance--if they win the conf champ.

I'd take "The leg sweepers" of AF anyday. THey at least have honor, on the hoops team.
G
Guest
CSU is probably the only conference team that I don't really want to play again.
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
I'm not afraid of any MWC team. There is no team I don't not want to play again.
N
northerncougar
BYULV wrote:
I'm not so sure sdsu beats unlv this time around. I went to the last game between sdsu and unlv and if unlv had been a little more disciplined and kept from shooting all those threes near the end of the game they probably would have won. Home court, playing for the third time, trevon Willis playing better likely means they beat sdsu. Either way, I'm glad to beat unlv at their place once again.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


UNLV will beat SDSU and it will be BYU vs UNLV in the final. It will show, again, how pathetically ridiculous the UNLV Invitational is.
J
jonnylingo
northerncougar wrote:
I'm not so sure sdsu beats unlv this time around. I went to the last game between sdsu and unlv and if unlv had been a little more disciplined and kept from shooting all those threes near the end of the game they probably would have won. Home court, playing for the third time, trevon Willis playing better likely means they beat sdsu. Either way, I'm glad to beat unlv at their place once again.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


UNLV will beat SDSU and it will be BYU vs UNLV in the final. It will show, again, how pathetically ridiculous the UNLV Invitational is.


Man, what happened to you as a kid to make you such a happy and optimistic person? :P
T
tmoney35
northerncougar wrote:
UNLV will beat SDSU and it will be BYU vs UNLV in the final. It will show, again, how pathetically ridiculous the UNLV Invitational is.


Of the teams with a realistic shot at making it to the championship game, I'd most like to play UNLV. Embarrass them one more time on their home court while walking away with the MWC championship trophy and a #1 seed in the big dance.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.