Archived Topic

Nevada's DL Moch runs a 4.4 in the 40!?!

by BigCougsFan · 2/28/2011

Advertisement
B
BigCougsFan
We faced some real talent this year with our very young team. Our so so record doesn't taste so bad after watching the combine.



Moch a 248 pound DL busting out a combine record for the 40 yd dash is something else!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BoiseBYU
BigCougsFan wrote:
We faced some real talent this year with our very young team. Our so so record doesn't taste so bad after watching the combine.



Moch a 248 pound DL busting out a combine record for the 40 yd dash is something else!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


He thought the cops were after him
Y
Y12
Nevada had a LB timed at 4.1 in the 40 as well.
G
Guest
Y12 wrote:
Nevada had a LB timed at 4.1 in the 40 as well.

4.1 would be insanely fast, unless you mean 4.41.



The top performer this year is at 4.34. From what I can see 4.24 is the fastest 40 time in Combine history since electronic timing was introduced.
B
Brayden Green
Yeah, 4.1 is throwup fast.



I would literally spew if I saw a LB run an official 4.1



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
I'm guessing a DL who weighs 248 and runs 4.4 in 40 will be an LB in the NFL.
B
BroncoBot
BlueIsBetter wrote:
Yeah, 4.1 is throwup fast.



I would literally spew if I saw a LB run an official 4.1



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

I could do that. :whistle:
B
BigCougsFan
kitic77 wrote:
I'm guessing a DL who weighs 248 and runs 4.4 in 40 will be an LB in the NFL.


The article I read, actually said he'll most likely switch over to LB
Y
Y12
Y12 wrote:
Nevada had a LB timed at 4.1 in the 40 as well.


Sorry, we're talking about the same guy. ESPN reported he ran a 4.1 at Nevada's junior day, or something like that, but no one really knows how legit it was. ESPN calls him a linebacker, but that could also mean DE as well depending on the defensive scheme.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.