Archived Topic

SDSU Coach Fisher has Class

by Ddawg · 2/27/2011

Advertisement
D
Ddawg
Just saw this on Sports Illustrated.com website. I think SDSU's Coach Fisher was real honest & classy with his comments. The same cannot be said for SDSU's students. But their Coach impressed me.



Go Cougars!!



"I told our team, 'BYU is Final Four good,"' SDSU coach Steve Fisher said. "And I don't know that our guys liked to hear that. And then I said, 'We are, too.' Today, they were the better team. No excuses. They made plays. They made shots."



Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/basketball/ncaa/men/gameflash/2011/02/26/67847_recap.html?eref=sihp#ixzz1FAht6LXf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
C
Cougs_Rule
I will eat some crow here. I wasnt giving him the benefit of the doubt as someone posted in a previous thread.

Coach Fisher is very classy. It is rare to see a coach this above the fray of usual and customary classlessness.

And I'm not saying this bc he said BYU was a "final four" team. Fisher has shown class before, during and after the game. Wrubell reported in pre-game, that Fisher is a religious man. Nice to see it shows in his demeanor.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.