Archived Topic

Rogers

by Gunk · 2/27/2011

Advertisement
G
Gunk
Any word on Rogers injury? We're going to need him big time the next few weeks. Hoping that it's just a bruise. That guy was hustling his heart out today. I think he fell down at least three times.
B
BroncoBot
Gunk wrote:
Any word on Rogers injury? We're going to need him big time the next few weeks. Hoping that it's just a bruise. That guy was hustling his heart out today. I think he fell down at least three times.

While we're at it how is James Anderson doing?
B
BYUROCKS
and KC, and Emerys Achilles , and Jimmers leg, and Noah's toe.



am I the only one who saw Jimmer limping a little ?
G
Gunk
BYUROCKS wrote:
and KC, and Emerys Achilles , and Jimmers leg, and Noah's toe.



am I the only one who saw Jimmer limping a little ?


Are you sure that wasn't just him swaggering? He's not elevating as high as he used to. I'm sure that calve is still bothering him.
A
AZman
Talked to both of them last night. Roger's knee is tender and was still hurting him a bit last night, but he said he would be ok to go Wednesday. Probably just a bruise or something small. Anderson's eye was still a bit swollen and the actual eye was red. He said he couldn't really see anything for about 15 minutes and everything was blurry for a while after that. He can see straight now but the pain is still there, so we shall see.
Advertisement
G
Gunk
AZman wrote:
Talked to both of them last night. Roger's knee is tender and was still hurting him a bit last night, but he said he would be ok to go Wednesday. Probably just a bruise or something small. Anderson's eye was still a bit swollen and the actual eye was red. He said he couldn't really see anything for about 15 minutes and everything was blurry for a while after that. He can see straight now but the pain is still there, so we shall see.


Thanks for the update. Nice that you have direct access to players.



Glad to hear Roger's knee will be fine. Looked like banged it pretty bad.



Anderson probably got his eye scratched. I've had that happen. Hurts a ton and constantly feels like you have something in your eye. Good news is the eye heals rather quickly. He should wake up tomorrow and feel fine.
S
SpiffCoug
I thought I heard Wrubbel say it was an ankle on the post game, but Rose didn't comment/correct him.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.