Archived Topic

Coach Fisher in Post Game Talk

by urroner · 2/26/2011

Advertisement
U
urroner
Very classy coach. He never degraded what the Cougs did and he also never degraded his own players. He plainly said that BYU will be never difficult to defeat the rest of the season. The players from SUDS who were also interviewed, DJ Gay and White, had the very same attitude.



Also, it's more than an hour after the game and during the interview, I heard an eruption of cheers way in the background and then hearing the chant "BYU, BYU, BYU!!!"



Awesome.
S
SpiffCoug
I now put SDSU in the same category as UNLV - not mentally tough enough to beat BYU this year. We own them.
C
Cougarbib
Classy coach and Classy players. It will be fun to make it 3 in the MWC Championship game.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
SpiffCoug
Cougarbib2 wrote:
Classy coach and Classy players and trashy fans. It will be fun to make it 3 in the MWC Championship game.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

Added to your post.
Y
YBrit
Laugh at those who camped out and planned their bigotry.
Advertisement
A
AmmonCougar1
YBrit wrote:
Laugh at those who camped out and planned their bigotry.

I was impressed that not only did CBS not acknowledge it but they intentionally said, we can't/won't show most of it.



There was more mormon pub because of Rogers/fredette connection and Jimmer and BYU than dorks dressed in bike helmets. And as I said on the live chat (which was pretty sweet I must say) why would anyone want to wear church clothes to a ball game even if you think you're being funny. Jokes on them!



Go Cougs!!!

J. Child

Ammon, ID
B
BoiseBYU
AmmonCougar1 wrote:
Laugh at those who camped out and planned their bigotry.

I was impressed that not only did CBS not acknowledge it but they intentionally said, we can't/won't show most of it.



There was more mormon pub because of Rogers/fredette connection and Jimmer and BYU than dorks dressed in bike helmets. And as I said on the live chat (which was pretty sweet I must say) why would anyone want to wear church clothes to a ball game even if you think you're being funny. Jokes on them!



Go Cougs!!!

J. Child

Ammon, ID

LOFREAKING LOUD! My dear wife, not much of a sports fan, even sat down to watch some and at one point saw the fans and said how cool that all these missionaries got to go to the game and they even stood in pairs...er hon, they ain't missionaries...."but there's so many..."
B
BroncoBot
Losing JT and Haws and having the team play this well should make Coach Rose COY, but it better be Fisher if Rose doesn't get it. If you read the recap on ESPN he had no excuses, just said BYU was the better team. Said that BYU was a final 4 team etc. Had some very nice things to say.
S
stuckinbig10country
The funny thing is they think the missionary thing is offensive. It's just funny.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
bigbluepuma
urroner wrote:
Very classy coach. He never degraded what the Cougs did and he also never degraded his own players. He plainly said that BYU will be never difficult to defeat the rest of the season. The players from SUDS who were also interviewed, DJ Gay and White, had the very same attitude.



Also, it's more than an hour after the game and during the interview, I heard an eruption of cheers way in the background and then hearing the chant "BYU, BYU, BYU!!!"



Awesome.

So, does this mean they will be always easy to defeat? ;)
Advertisement
U
urroner
bigbluepuma wrote:
Very classy coach. He never degraded what the Cougs did and he also never degraded his own players. He plainly said that BYU will be never difficult to defeat the rest of the season. The players from SUDS who were also interviewed, DJ Gay and White, had the very same attitude.



Also, it's more than an hour after the game and during the interview, I heard an eruption of cheers way in the background and then hearing the chant "BYU, BYU, BYU!!!"



Awesome.

So, does this mean they will be always easy to defeat? ;)


It depends upon what the definition of is is.....ahhhhhh, the definition of easy is.
U
urroner
What Coach Fisher said:



http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=310570021" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;


"I told our team, 'BYU is Final Four good,' " SDSU coach Steve Fisher said. "And I don't know that our guys liked to hear that. And then I said, 'We are, too.' Today, they were the better team. No excuses. They made plays. They made shots.
"
S
SenorCougar
AmmonCougar1 wrote:
Laugh at those who camped out and planned their bigotry.

I was impressed that not only did CBS not acknowledge it but they intentionally said, we can't/won't show most of it.



There was more mormon pub because of Rogers/fredette connection and Jimmer and BYU than dorks dressed in bike helmets. And as I said on the live chat (which was pretty sweet I must say) why would anyone want to wear church clothes to a ball game even if you think you're being funny. Jokes on them!



Go Cougs!!!

J. Child

Ammon, ID


This missionary thing is absolutely stupid. Next year maybe I'll wear to the SDSU game in the MC, a T-Shirt, flowered shorts, thongs, sunglasses, and white suncreen covering my nose. Then I could look just as stupid....
U
urroner
SenorCougar wrote:
This missionary thing is absolutely stupid. Next year maybe I'll wear to the SDSU game in the MC, a T-Shirt, flowered shorts, thongs flip flops, sunglasses, and white suncreen covering my nose. Then I could look just as stupid....


Here, I corrected an error. Do you know what a thong is these days? Trust me, you wouldn't want to ever see me in a thong. :bug: :bug: :bug: :bug: :gross: :gross: :gross:



http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSS8FKgLYjHnvXqvVYB6NJmk_-gXlflYgyxxAOrtAEfbbeQJ1s&t=1" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
SenorCougar
That was a great one! I was aware of the double meaning..... Where do you get all these pictures? Keep doing it though, they're hillarious!
Advertisement
V
vancouvercougar
urroner wrote:
This missionary thing is absolutely stupid. Next year maybe I'll wear to the SDSU game in the MC, a T-Shirt, flowered shorts, thongs flip flops, sunglasses, and white suncreen covering my nose. Then I could look just as stupid....


Here, I corrected an error. Do you know what a thong is these days? Trust me, you wouldn't want to ever see me in a thong. :bug: :bug: :bug: :bug: :gross: :gross: :gross:



http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSS8FKgLYjHnvXqvVYB6NJmk_-gXlflYgyxxAOrtAEfbbeQJ1s&t=1" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


That picture is nearly as ugly as your avatar.
B
BigCougsFan
urroner wrote:
This missionary thing is absolutely stupid. Next year maybe I'll wear to the SDSU game in the MC, a T-Shirt, flowered shorts, thongs flip flops, sunglasses, and white suncreen covering my nose. Then I could look just as stupid....


Here, I corrected an error. Do you know what a thong is these days? Trust me, you wouldn't want to ever see me in a thong. :bug: :bug: :bug: :bug: :gross: :gross: :gross:



http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSS8FKgLYjHnvXqvVYB6NJmk_-gXlflYgyxxAOrtAEfbbeQJ1s&t=1" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


How are we suppose to go to church when you post lustful pictures like these?!?!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
urroner
SenorCougar wrote:
That was a great one! I was aware of the double meaning..... Where do you get all these pictures? Keep doing it though, they're hillarious!


I get most of my pictures from Google Image, http://images.google.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



I did a search on "man thong, fat" and eventually came to that picture. I couldn't pass it up.



I also have a small collections of silly pictures I have collected over the years.
U
urroner
BigCougsFan wrote:
How are we suppose to go to church when you post lustful pictures like these?!?!


vancouvercougar wrote:
That picture is nearly as ugly as your avatar.


Do you really want to see the flip side of that picture? :bug: :bug: :bug: It only gets better.
B
BigCougsFan
urroner wrote:
How are we suppose to go to church when you post lustful pictures like these?!?!


vancouvercougar wrote:
That picture is nearly as ugly as your avatar.


Do you really want to see the flip side of that picture? :bug: :bug: :bug: It only gets better.


I don't know if we all can handle the junk in the trunk view :skeptic:



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.