Archived Topic

Jazz Win, Williams Loses.

by BroncoBot · 2/26/2011

Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
Jazz get first win for Tyrone against a rejuvenated Pacers squadron! Nice work fellas.



Williams gets smacked around by the spurs.
S
Schmoe
Now that Williams is gone, I can root for the Jazz again because of the players on the court (though I still HATE Jazz management).
B
BroncoBot
Schmoe wrote:
Now that Williams is gone, I can root for the Jazz again because of the players on the court (though I still HATE Jazz management).

Feel the same way... about Williams. I'm not as animated about the management though.



Hopefully favors/Harris help the team out.



Right now the jazz are getting a rebounding clinic from the pistons. Does Al Jefferson know how to box out?
S
Schmoe
C'mon now, you can't be clowning on Big Al, he's been PHENOMENAL lately.
B
BroncoBot
Schmoe wrote:
C'mon now, you can't be clowning on Big Al, he's been PHENOMENAL lately.

I just watching the pistons game and those guys were killing the Jazz on the board. Had to take some frustration out on someone, and Al was the easiest target. I really like the guy though.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.