C
CougarPeasantI was visiting a friend earlier today and looked out his back window and saw his neighbor had a basket ball court. When I figured out the center logo, I had to get pictures for my Cougar Corner family.
So I asked my friend who his neighbor is and went over. I rang the bell, and when Bro. Cougar Fan answered the door, I told him I was a representative of the Church of Jimmer. He knew exactly who I was talking about and although he didnt confess to being an acolyte like myself, he certainly respected the Jimmer.
Here are pictures of the court for your viewing pleasure and to give you some ideas for your own back yard. The family had about an acre of land and the court is incredible with glass backboards and adjustable rims.

http://www.cougarcorner.com/gallery/image.php?mode=thumbnail&album_id=9&image_id=197 " alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

http://www.cougarcorner.com/gallery/image.php?mode=thumbnail&album_id=9&image_id=198 " alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

http://www.cougarcorner.com/gallery/image.php?mode=thumbnail&album_id=9&image_id=199 " alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

http://www.cougarcorner.com/gallery/image.php?mode=thumbnail&album_id=9&image_id=200 " alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
I uploaded the pictures to the CC photo gallery for if you want to see larger images.
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
So I asked my friend who his neighbor is and went over. I rang the bell, and when Bro. Cougar Fan answered the door, I told him I was a representative of the Church of Jimmer. He knew exactly who I was talking about and although he didnt confess to being an acolyte like myself, he certainly respected the Jimmer.
Here are pictures of the court for your viewing pleasure and to give you some ideas for your own back yard. The family had about an acre of land and the court is incredible with glass backboards and adjustable rims.
I uploaded the pictures to the CC photo gallery for if you want to see larger images.
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

