Archived Topic

BYU and the MWC Tournament

by kjjson · 2/24/2011

Advertisement
K
kjjson
While I was at the game last night, I kept asking myself how BYU is going to do in the MWC tournament. It seems to me that teams are playing very physical against us, and particularly against Jimmer. It seems to me (and perhaps this is because of my Blue googles) that teams are content to rough up Jimmer knowing that refs aren't going to call a foul everytime. We have been able to overcome this the last several weeks, but I wonder how we would do if we had to face it 3 times in less than 72 hours. Imagine playing against TCU or Air Force, then the next day against Colorado State, and then against SDSU the next. Any thoughts?
U
urroner
Are the other teams going to go as easy on SUDS as they will go as tuff on the Y? I think that SUDS will be just as beat up as we will be at the end of the tournament.
S
Schmoe
Jimmer needs to practice his pull-up jump shot, it will keep him from getting knocked to the floor quite so much.
G
Gunk
Schmoe wrote:
Jimmer needs to practice his pull-up jump shot, it will keep him from getting knocked to the floor quite so much.


Ya, as soon as he beats his first defender he needs to pull up. That'd be money every time.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.