Archived Topic

CSU online broadcast

by Schmoe · 2/24/2011

Advertisement
S
Schmoe
Here's the official post to place the link so that all who don't have the MTN can watch the game.
B
BayAreaCougar
where's the link?
S
Schmoe
Welp, I was hoping someone else would do the work for me, but I guess I'll dig it up myself. Bing! http://www.justin.tv/sportzzworld4#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Y
YBrit
Its not working
U
Ungoy
Any other links? This one is offline



Nevermind, it just came up.
Advertisement
C
CougarDog
Thanks for posting this. .go COUGS!
D
dsmith1212
Thanks for the links. Here in Oregon the mtn is known as the "void" or the "roadblock" Thank heavens we are on the air worldwide next year!
Y
YBrit
Whos the dumb ass announcer who cant believe Jimmer doesnt get hacked more?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.