K
kugrloverI am really hoping karma is working for me here.
I need 3 tickets, high or low, to the CSU game Wednesday night. It is sold-out. This is my last chance to see BYU and Jimmer at home because I will be out of town for the final two games.
I am hoping someone here can hook me up, and do a little better than what I would have to pay a scalper outside the M.C. Wednesday night.
TIA
I need 3 tickets, high or low, to the CSU game Wednesday night. It is sold-out. This is my last chance to see BYU and Jimmer at home because I will be out of town for the final two games.
I am hoping someone here can hook me up, and do a little better than what I would have to pay a scalper outside the M.C. Wednesday night.
TIA

