Archived Topic

Slam Dunk Competition

by SpiffCoug · 2/20/2011

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
This might be the first time in years, I've actually watched this. And it's all because of Blake Griffin.
S
stuckinbig10country
The best dunk was the one where the guy dunked the 2 balls in two baskets. Had the pass from the car been better, Griffin's last dunk could have been epic.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
SpiffCoug
I think they need to get rid of the time limit. You get two dunk attempts. When guys miss five or six times before finally making it, it's kind of anti-climatic.
S
Schmoe
kitic77 wrote:
I think they need to get rid of the time limit. You get two dunk attempts. When guys miss five or six times before finally making it, it's kind of anti-climatic.


Its a double-edged sword. If you give them only a single attempt, players will be less willing to try outrageous dunks. I just watch the highlights on Sportscenter and I don't have to watch all the missed attempts 8)
B
BroncoBot
I thought it was lame. I agree with derozan, the competition should get rid of props, then I'd like it a lot more.



Gotta love that Kia is now doing a commercial with the Griffin slam dunk.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.