Archived Topic

COME TO THE CHAT

by urroner · 2/19/2011

Advertisement
U
urroner
It's only Sno and I there and he's really boring, really, really boring. :whistle:
S
snoscythe
urroner wrote:
It's only Sno and I there and he's really boring, really, really boring. :whistle:


Well, it sounds like you listened to the podcast.
B
BroncoBot
Sorry guys, I would have chatted it up but had some friends over to watch the game. Even one of my ute friends came over to check out the jimmer.
S
SpiffCoug
I would have been in chat too, but took my boys to the monster truck show instead. Saw GraveDigger crush a bunch of cars and my boys loved it. Then came home and watched the Cougs crush a bunch of toads and I loved it.
G
Guest
The Chat was awesome, and urroner was there too.
Advertisement
U
urroner
hawkwing wrote:
The Chat was awesome, and urroner was there too.


I can just feel the love....not coming my way. :sulk:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.