Archived Topic

Online broadcast of TCU game?

by vancouvercougar · 2/19/2011

Advertisement
V
vancouvercougar
I am at work today, and I won't be able to see the TCU game--unless a fellow Cougar Corner fan can provide a link.



Thanks
U
urroner
vancouvercougar wrote:
I am at work today, and I won't be able to see the TCU game--unless a fellow Cougar Corner fan can provide a link.



Thanks


http://www.justin.tv/sportzzworld4#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



It says that it's going to start broadcasting MTN at 12:00 AZ time.
V
vancouvercougar
urroner wrote:
I am at work today, and I won't be able to see the TCU game--unless a fellow Cougar Corner fan can provide a link.



Thanks


http://www.justin.tv/sportzzworld4#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



It says that it's going to start broadcasting MTN at 12:00 AZ time.


Thanks Urroner.
C
Cougarbib
vancouvercougar wrote:
vancouvercougar wrote:
I am at work today, and I won't be able to see the TCU game--unless a fellow Cougar Corner fan can provide a link.



Thanks


http://www.justin.tv/sportzzworld4#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



It says that it's going to start broadcasting MTN at 12:00 AZ time.


Thanks Urroner.

mahalo nui loa
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.