Archived Topic

You've been Battyed

by Florwood · 2/18/2011

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
I love how Jimmer even features in this article. Batty broke the BYU record for the mile or as coach Ed Eyestone said, "You could say he Jimmered the record."
G
Guest
That is an impressive feat. Congrats to Batty!
B
BroncoBot
I'd love to run a sub 5.
S
SpiffCoug
I go for a run now and wonder how I ever run as fast as I did back when I was younger. It's kind of sad and depressing.
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
When I played lacrosse we never ran just one mile, but my best two mile was just over 12 minutes. I don't know if that's any good, but I know I was in great shape!
F
Florwood
Schmoe wrote:
When I played lacrosse we never ran just one mile, but my best two mile was just over 12 minutes. I don't know if that's any good, but I know I was in great shape!


My high school senior year the track coach made us go out for cross country, which at the time was two miles. My first practice I couldn't even finish, but my final race I ran 11:45, which was about 8th or 9th on the squad...not bad for a high jumper.
Y
Yndian
declocoug wrote:
I'd love to run a sub 5.


I'd love to run a mile!
G
Guest
Yndian wrote:
I'd love to run a sub 5.


I'd love to run a mile!


I'd hate to run a mile! Give me a Rascal or a Jazzy instead ;)
S
SpiffCoug
They make me run in the Army. I don't know why. Haven't met a Soldier yet who could outrun a bullet.
Advertisement
S
snoscythe
I ran a sub-4 minute mile once. Except I was on a bike.....and it was a kilometer.
S
Schmoe
snoscythe wrote:
I ran a sub-4 minute mile once. Except I was on a bike.....and it was a kilometer.


I ran a sub-4 minute mile once. Except I was sitting at Carl's Jr.....and it was a Guacamole Bacon Six-Dollar Burger.
S
SpiffCoug
I ran a sub-4 minute mile once. Except I was at the Marriott Center ... and it was Jimmer dropping 43 on the Aztecs.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.