Archived Topic

JIMMER LOVE :SDSU vs New Mexico: Fans Chant "We Want Jimmer"

by urroner · 2/17/2011

Advertisement
B
Brayden Green
They are going to get him. All 30 points and 10 assists of him.
G
Guest
what team wouldn't want Jimmer on their squad? ;)



Can't wait to beat SDSU in SDSU AGAIN.
S
stuckinbig10country
He went off for 43 when no one had aggravated him from SDSU. This might be part of the pre-game speech on February 26. I know if I was coach Rose, I'd just pump that in during all of the practices and show it one last time before the game.
M
Metal Bubba
It's on now.
Advertisement
G
Gunk
Yes, please stoke the Jimmer fire some more SDSU. That's it...
S
SpiffCoug
Note to SDSU fans, you have other games to play besides the BYU game. Beating BYU will mean nothing it you follow it up with a loss to CSU or someone else.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.