hawkwing wrote:
In all seriousness, this is a great time to be "upgrading" that tv. TV prices have been low, and inventory high, manufacturers are being to lower production, which will lessen inventory and prices while they wont shoot up, will start creeping up.
And those LED tvs are sweet!
Just upgraded the TV. Best Buy has a deal now where a Sony Bravia 55" LED is $1900. That is $1200 off of the retail price. It is 3D compatible, though I'm not really into that. Also, if you buy it on the Best Buy card, it is 24 months same as cash. So needless to say, a chunk of my tax return is now accounted for.
Also investing in the TV protector--I guess the $240 is worth it now that I have replaced one TV. I could make my own out of plexiglass for about $50, but the wife insists on buying one that looks good. I didn't even think about protecting the TV the first time around, but with my rambunctious three year old and my son playing wii, it is a necessity.
Is that what the scripture means where weak things become strong? :D
I guess I can't bee too mad at the son since he unintentionally got me persmission to upgrade the TV. :whistle: