Archived Topic

Willis Bows Before THE JIMMER

by urroner · 2/16/2011

Advertisement
U
urroner
Sorry if this has already been posted.



The video says it all.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bbUQYysnxY
C
cougarlove2
Classic
S
SpiffCoug
Does anyone have any UNLV highlights from last year? I think it was Tre'Von last year who guarding Jimmer out on the perimeter, Jimmer was well outside the 3pt line (but within Jimmer range) and the defender got down in his stance and pounded his hands on the floor, like "let's go."



Well why he was pounding the floor, Jimmer just shot and hit the three over him. It was classic. Kind of like in Raiders of the Lost Ark when Indiana Jones just shoots the guy. The UNLV defender was all set for a showdown and to shut the Jimmer down. Instead he looked like a fool who wasn't paying attention.



Anyone else remember this? Was it Tre'Von?
G
Guest
kitic77 wrote:
Does anyone have any UNLV highlights from last year? I think it was Tre'Von last year who guarding Jimmer out on the perimeter, Jimmer was well outside the 3pt line (but within Jimmer range) and the defender got down in his stance and pounded his hands on the floor, like "let's go."



Well why he was pounding the floor, Jimmer just shot and hit the three over him. It was classic. Kind of like in Raiders of the Lost Ark when Indiana Jones just shoots the guy. The UNLV defender was all set for a showdown and to shut the Jimmer down. Instead he looked like a fool who wasn't paying attention.



Anyone else remember this? Was it Tre'Von?


I missed that game and didn't know about this moment. I have to see it now!
G
Gunk
kitic77 wrote:
Does anyone have any UNLV highlights from last year? I think it was Tre'Von last year who guarding Jimmer out on the perimeter, Jimmer was well outside the 3pt line (but within Jimmer range) and the defender got down in his stance and pounded his hands on the floor, like "let's go."



Well why he was pounding the floor, Jimmer just shot and hit the three over him. It was classic. Kind of like in Raiders of the Lost Ark when Indiana Jones just shoots the guy. The UNLV defender was all set for a showdown and to shut the Jimmer down. Instead he looked like a fool who wasn't paying attention.



Anyone else remember this? Was it Tre'Von?


It was either Willis or dude with dread locks UNLV had.
Advertisement
J
Jarhead
Awesome
R
runbyu1
hawkwing wrote:
Does anyone have any UNLV highlights from last year? I think it was Tre'Von last year who guarding Jimmer out on the perimeter, Jimmer was well outside the 3pt line (but within Jimmer range) and the defender got down in his stance and pounded his hands on the floor, like "let's go."



Well why he was pounding the floor, Jimmer just shot and hit the three over him. It was classic. Kind of like in Raiders of the Lost Ark when Indiana Jones just shoots the guy. The UNLV defender was all set for a showdown and to shut the Jimmer down. Instead he looked like a fool who wasn't paying attention.



Anyone else remember this? Was it Tre'Von?


I missed that game and didn't know about this moment. I have to see it now!


I really want to see this too, can anyone find or post a link?
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.