Archived Topic

Jimmer fish

by hawkwing · 2/16/2011

Advertisement
G
Guest
The original:

http://www.thereviewist.com/pictures/jimmerfishsmall.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



The updated:

196

(click to see full size)
Y
YBrit
It's on my car.
C
cougarlove2
nice! where did you find this?
G
Guest
cougarlove2 wrote:
nice! where did you find this?


A friend of mine made it for CougarCorner users to use.
S
SpiffCoug
You need to get the Darwin feed added to it.
Advertisement
U
urroner
kitic77 wrote:
You need to get the Darwin feed added to it.


And an arm with a hand holding a b-ball.
C
CougarPeasant
urroner wrote:
You need to get the Darwin feed added to it.


And an arm with a hand holding a b-ball.


That would make it hilarious.
S
SpiffCoug
and flames!
R
radius19
I'm offended...

ok, not at all, I was just wondering what if felt like to Michelle something.
G
Guest
Made some updates... What do you think?



196



(click to see full size)
Advertisement
C
CougarPeasant
hawkwing wrote:
Made some updates... What do you think?



196



(click to see full size)


Excellent!!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
S
SpiffCoug
Where are the flames?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
Guest
kitic77 wrote:
Where are the flames?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


They are on the inside of the shoe, I'm just sad there wasn't a good angle where you could see those!
S
SpiffCoug
Darn.
C
CougarPeasant
kitic77 wrote:
Where are the flames?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


If you are adding flames, then you gotta add tartar sauce and lemon wedges.



Or perhaps I am missing the point. ;)
Advertisement
B
BYULV
I like it. Can anyone get a bumper sticker version and post it on Michelle's car? :)
U
urroner
The flames should be coming out of its buttocks. :whistle:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.