Archived Topic

Why Not Us?

by BoiseBYU · 2/13/2011

Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
There is no dominant, once-a-decade team this year. There is a once-a-decade player this year--and we have him. My mantra this year is WHY NOT US?
B
bball
And why not us on USA Today college basketball page? BYU's win over Utah was completely ignored, but Boise's win over Idaho (whoopdedo) was written up, as was Utah State's easy win over Fresno. BYU was also ignored last week with no writeup.
C
CougarClaw
Jimmer and Rose having a prank pulled on them made ESPN blog news this past week. Someone in the comments section wrote something to the effect of "Thanks ESPN, it has been almost 24 hours since I've had my Jimmer update. I mean, what did the guy have for breakfast this morning?? and what time did he get up and first see the sun?"



There is such thing as too much of a good thing. BYU has gotten WAY more than it's fair share of press this year. I'm ok with them not writing up A game.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.