Y
YBrithttp://www.justin.tv/sportzzworld4#/w/858186928
Cheers for the streak of consistent games put online.
For some it's jumpy or skips, but Iexplorer or Safari it doesn't seem to have that problem.
GO COUGARS!! My last yewt game I attended was the pink jersey game, BYU actually let them get within 4 in the second half. I'm expecting a repeat type of game in SLC, without Jimmer getting 47. Watch this one lads, it's going to be epic beating them with a player and a coach they can't touch or afford.
Cheers for the streak of consistent games put online.
For some it's jumpy or skips, but Iexplorer or Safari it doesn't seem to have that problem.
GO COUGARS!! My last yewt game I attended was the pink jersey game, BYU actually let them get within 4 in the second half. I'm expecting a repeat type of game in SLC, without Jimmer getting 47. Watch this one lads, it's going to be epic beating them with a player and a coach they can't touch or afford.

