The whole black vs white argument is getting sooo old. I don't understand why people under/overrate players based on that... Jimmer can flat out play and like they said, he's 3 on 1 half the time. He is lights out, deceptively quick and can create. Morrison is mentally weak and is a totally different type of player. Reddick is a great shooter but cannot create a shot to save his live (although he's getting a tiny bit better at that). People need to quit comparing him to those guys, they are completely different players. I guarantee Jimmer, if given the right opportunity, will be a legitimate starting point guard in the Association. If anything, I'd say he's a mix (kind of a stretch at the moment, but we'll see) between Chris Paul and DWill as far as playing styles go. He has good vision, good outside shooting and can create like DWill, but can also slice through the lane and get calls like Paul. Jimmer = the exception to the stereotype.