Archived Topic

This Just In

by BoiseBYU · 2/11/2011

Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
Mubarek says he doesn't want to run again....big deal we heard that from Anae after the '08 Utah game



Have any of you seen a picture of Mubarek? He does NOT look 82. Proof of continued Eqyptian dominance in the preservation business



Lastest bracketologists have Cleveland at a 14th seed. I don't know, once the Cavaliers get through this stretch I think they can move up a seeding or two, no?



The last Wheel of Time Book, out next year, has Rand failing to overcome the Dark One. Fortunately, Jimmer hits two from downtown and reseals the bore



SDSU Long blames BYU's success on its older and more mature players. Consider, for example, 18 year old Heaps....wait check that...instead, consider freshman Josh Quezada...wait, hold on, check that too....why not consider 18 year old TE M Muehlman...check that what about WR Cody Hoffman, ah to hell with it



Boylen set to release his new autobiographical book: I May Be Down 32 Points And Have Only One Second Left, But I Got My Time Out Up My Sleeve!
B
BYULV
Well done.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BYULV
Jerry Sloan retires today, stating simply, "it was time." After the press conference Sloan was seen speeding south on I-15, a block Y antenna ornament on his car and it appeared he was repeating the phrase, "that's right suckers . . . It's Jimmer time! "



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BYULV
In response to BYUs perennial sports dominance due to older, more mature players, SDSU makes a counter move and hires an older more mature coach.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
CougarClaw
BYULV wrote:
In response to BYUs perennial sports dominance due to older, more mature players, SDSU makes a counter move and hires an older more mature coach.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


favorite!



of course, the Jimmer dueling with Shai'tan is pretty epic too.
Advertisement
G
Guest
BoiseBYU wrote:
The last Wheel of Time Book, out next year, has Rand failing to overcome the Dark One. Fortunately, Jimmer hits two from downtown and reseals the bore


Well played sir!

:lol: :lol:
B
Brayden Green
So if Jimmer battles Shai'tan would he be:



The "Danny" Reborn



"You Lose" Therrin



"He who comes with the Dawn of a NCAA championship"



"Ute-Slayer"



(When he goes to the NBA) Sacramento King-slayer



Etc etc



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
F
Florwood
Jerry Sloan stuns political world, retires before Mubarak.
C
CougarClaw
BlueIsBetter wrote:
So if Jimmer battles Shai'tan would he be:



The "Danny" Reborn



"You Lose" Therrin



"He who comes with the Dawn of a NCAA championship"



"Ute-Slayer"



(When he goes to the NBA) Sacramento King-slayer



Etc etc



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


That would make Michelle peraulta the Amyrlin seat,



the BYU cheer leeders are the Aes Sedai with their siren-like power to do flips



and the rest of the basketball team would be the asha'men.



and coach Rose can talk to wolves. Not sure why, but he can. Trust me.
S
SpiffCoug
Michelle would be the Elaida of the Amyrlin seat/Red Ajah or a Wise One for the Shaido Clan.

So to the Seafolk is he the Carajimmer or Jimmamoor
Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
kitic77 wrote:
Michelle would be the Elaida of the Amyrlin seat/Red Ajah or a Wise One for the Shaido Clan.

So to the Seafolk is he the Carajimmer or Jimmamoor


You guys are hilarious! Actually Kitic, I had Ms. Michele as Lanfear. And how about Majerus as Jabba the Hutt? Wait wrong story. But still. A fit, no?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
Brayden Green
BoiseBYU wrote:
Michelle would be the Elaida of the Amyrlin seat/Red Ajah or a Wise One for the Shaido Clan.

So to the Seafolk is he the Carajimmer or Jimmamoor


You guys are hilarious! Actually Kitic, I had Ms. Michele as Lanfear. And how about Majerus as Jabba the Hutt? Wait wrong story. But still. A fit, no?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Michele as Lanfear? I respectfully disagree. Lanfear is a babe (for one) and she is very convincing with other people.



I would put Michelle Peralta as Matt back when he had the dagger...
C
CougarClaw
BlueIsBetter wrote:
kitic77 wrote:
Michelle would be the Elaida of the Amyrlin seat/Red Ajah or a Wise One for the Shaido Clan.

So to the Seafolk is he the Carajimmer or Jimmamoor


You guys are hilarious! Actually Kitic, I had Ms. Michele as Lanfear. And how about Majerus as Jabba the Hutt? Wait wrong story. But still. A fit, no?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Michele as Lanfear? I respectfully disagree. Lanfear is a babe (for one) and she is very convincing with other people.



I would put Michelle Peralta as Matt back when he had the dagger...


Peter Pan?
S
SpiffCoug
This just in:

Football tackling techniques have been approved as a legal form of defense against the Jimmer.
P
pikoi
kitic77 wrote:
This just in:

Football tackling techniques have been approved as a legal form of defense against the Jimmer.


Seriously. These last two games have been ridiculous.
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
BlueIsBetter wrote:
kitic77 wrote:
Michelle would be the Elaida of the Amyrlin seat/Red Ajah or a Wise One for the Shaido Clan.

So to the Seafolk is he the Carajimmer or Jimmamoor


You guys are hilarious! Actually Kitic, I had Ms. Michele as Lanfear. And how about Majerus as Jabba the Hutt? Wait wrong story. But still. A fit, no?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Michele as Lanfear? I respectfully disagree. Lanfear is a babe (for one) and she is very convincing with other people.



I would put Michelle Peralta as Matt back when he had the dagger...


NERDS!! ;)
B
Brayden Green
Schmoe wrote:
BoiseBYU wrote:
Michelle would be the Elaida of the Amyrlin seat/Red Ajah or a Wise One for the Shaido Clan.

So to the Seafolk is he the Carajimmer or Jimmamoor


You guys are hilarious! Actually Kitic, I had Ms. Michele as Lanfear. And how about Majerus as Jabba the Hutt? Wait wrong story. But still. A fit, no?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Michele as Lanfear? I respectfully disagree. Lanfear is a babe (for one) and she is very convincing with other people.



I would put Michelle Peralta as Matt back when he had the dagger...


NERDS!! ;)


Hey, don't make me get in my D and D costume with fake sword and go all medieval on your ACE!!!
B
BoiseBYU
Schmoe wrote:
BoiseBYU wrote:
Michelle would be the Elaida of the Amyrlin seat/Red Ajah or a Wise One for the Shaido Clan.

So to the Seafolk is he the Carajimmer or Jimmamoor


You guys are hilarious! Actually Kitic, I had Ms. Michele as Lanfear. And how about Majerus as Jabba the Hutt? Wait wrong story. But still. A fit, no?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Michele as Lanfear? I respectfully disagree. Lanfear is a babe (for one) and she is very convincing with other people.



I would put Michelle Peralta as Matt back when he had the dagger...


NERDS!! ;)


No, the nerds would be the Brown Ajah :)



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
V
vancouvercougar
pikoi wrote:
This just in:

Football tackling techniques have been approved as a legal form of defense against the Jimmer.


Seriously. These last two games have been ridiculous.


The Mountain West doesn't have wrestling any more, so to compensate, teams are allowed a few takedowns on Jimmer each game.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.