Archived Topic

Home Theater installations and custom cabinetry?

by hawkwing · 2/10/2011

Advertisement
G
Guest
Anyone familiar with the fun of installing home theater setups, particularly a ceiling mounted projector.



or



a experienced and delightful custom cabinet/shelf builder. That is interested in giving me a hand/great deal?
Q
Qman
I don't know about a deal specifically but my wife's best friend and her husband have their own home theater installation business. PM me if you would like to get in contact with them.
S
Schmoe
I've got a buddy who makes and installs cabinetry. I don't know how much of a discount or anything he could/would give you, but lemme know if you need his number.
C
CougarClaw
my wife works at a custom cabinet shop/kitchen re-design. but sounds like I'm third to the party...
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.