Archived Topic

I didn't see this referenced here yet... (ESPN)

by ABYUFAN · 2/10/2011

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
Simply awesome.
E
EM_Puma
Ahhh. I'm lovin a little Jimmer time. I'm going to miss this. That was a fun article that you just never thought would happen so consistently as it has this season nationally.
C
CannonCougar85
"Sullinger is your non-Jimmer Player of the Year."

:lol: :lol:
I
IowaCougar
My favorite quote: "Of course, only one of the five "surprise" teams above has The Jimmer, so take them seriously at your own peril." :D
Advertisement
V
vancouvercougar
I loved this story: I give it 9 of 10 jimmers
R
radius19
My favorite...



"T.J. Fredette spits hot fire. (9-of-10 Jimmers)



Take J.J. Redick's poetry, Shaq's rapping ability and mix it with Fredette genes and you have T.J. Fredette: The Jimmer's rapping older brother. Here he is performing before the San Diego State-BYU game a few weeks ago. OK, so he may not exactly spit hot fire. But you know those little disposable Sterno cups? Take one of those from under the mashed potatoes tray at a church potluck meal and put it in a sweater vest and that's T.J. Fredette."
C
CougarPeasant
Great read. "Jimm Freethrow" the Tim Tebow of college basketball.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.