Archived Topic

Going to the AFA game tonight?

by snoscythe · 2/9/2011

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
I'll be there tonight, so pm me if you are going to be at Clune Arena. Would be fun to put some more faces with names.





That is, unless you want to hide behind your monitors and hurl invective into cyber space with little or nothing to fear. ;)



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougs_Rule
Hurling invect invectively is my favorite thing to do. Where's Bib? ;)
T
The Wife of Hawkwing
I saw you on TV, snoscythe! Great game! I'm glad there were so many BYU fans there. At least it sounded like there were a lot there.
U
urroner
The Wife of Hawkwing wrote:
I saw you on TV, snoscythe! Great game! I'm glad there were so many BYU fans there. At least it sounded like there were a lot there.


Wife of Hawkwing, my sympathy and prayers go out towards you and your suffering. May the Lord bless you with great strength so you may bear your burden well.



May this be the prayer you say every night: Dear Lord, I pray for Wisdom to understand my man; Love to forgive him; And Patience for his mood. But Lord, I do not pray for Strength, I'll beat him to death."



;)
G
Guest
urroner wrote:
I saw you on TV, snoscythe! Great game! I'm glad there were so many BYU fans there. At least it sounded like there were a lot there.


Wife of Hawkwing, my sympathy and prayers go out towards you and your suffering. May the Lord bless you with great strength so you may bear your burden well.



May this be the prayer you say every night: Dear Lord, I pray for Wisdom to understand my man; Love to forgive him; And Patience for his mood. But Lord, I do not pray for Strength, I'll beat him to death."



;)


Family prayers were a little awkward for me last night.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.