Archived Topic

What is BYU's Response to The Great Jimmer Facebook Fiasco?

by SpiffCoug · 2/9/2011

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
I really wonder what BYU is going to do, say and respond to today's comedic episode.
G
Gunk
They shouldn't...are they planning to?
S
SpiffCoug
They responded to rushing the court, the scoreboard sign vs Utah St. I'd be surprised if they don't do something.
B
BoiseBYU
I think extra credit points for the posters in their English classes is in order....
U
urroner
BoiseBYU wrote:
I think extra credit points for the posters in their English classes is are in order....


Their, yewre Inglish es korected. Know xtra credet poynts fer yew!



Wait, you're from Boise. In that case, your English was correct.
Advertisement
C
CannonCougar85
BYU's official response will be when they hang #32 next to #22 in the Marriott Center
B
BroncoBot
Hopefully nothing.
C
CougarClaw
CannonCougar85 wrote:
BYU's official response will be when they hang #32 next to #22 in the Marriott Center


+1
S
stuckinbig10country
CougarClaw wrote:
BYU's official response will be when they hang #32 next to #22 in the Marriott Center


+1


Only if he graduates. And there are some other requirements as well.
C
CAFB_04-12
Is his graduation in question? Certainly not. He's not leaving early, after all.
Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
urroner wrote:
I think extra credit points for the posters in their English classes is are in order....


Their, yewre Inglish es korected. Know xtra credet poynts fer yew!



Wait, you're from Boise. In that case, your English was correct.


Ouch! I'm not sure which is worse...having bad grammar or having my Boiseishness trashed! Alas and alack!
C
CannonCougar85
On another note I wouldn't call it a Facebook Fiasco. If anything her letter to the editor was the fiasco. What happened on Facebook was a total WIN in my book. People were civil, polite, funny and it got national attention for those reasons. It will go down in history as a great day for Cougar Nation.
B
bcsbound
I missed it, what happened on the Jimmer Facebooke Fiasco?
M
michellelovesjimmer
In support of Michelle and her Jimmer deficiency I've designed a beautiful shirt. Now because I can't advertise on here I just want you to look at them. Please don't buy them. http://jimmershirt.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Advertisement
R
radius19
What is BYU's response? Thanks Michelle for keeping jimmer in the forefront of college basketball so that he could get more pub and win POY.
G
Guest
I like the shirt, michellelovesjimmer. The only thing that site is missing is a link to CougarCorner to discuss all things Jimmer!
B
BYULV
hawkwing wrote:
I like the shirt, michellelovesjimmer. The only thing that site is missing is a link to CougarCorner to discuss all things Jimmer!


If the link were there I would have already bought one ;)



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.