U
urronerTre'von Willis Gets Jimmered Again As No. 8 BYU Sweeps UNLV - http://bleacherreport.com/articles/598377-trevon-willis-gets-jimmered-again-as-no-8-byu-sweeps-unlv " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I want to encourage Willis to now shut his mouth, but, rather, I encourage him to keep wagging his chin and speaking out of his butt. Please taunt Jimmer, even if he says he doesn't listen to you. :roll:
Please get a contagious illness called "diarrhea of the mouth" and pass it on to all your team mates.
:evil: :evil:
UNLV needs to lock G Tre'von Willis in a closet before games with BYU. Or at the very least, they need to stop him from taunting BYU star Jimmer Fredette.
Before UNLV faced BYU at the Thomas and Mack Center, Willis called Jimmer the "supposed" best player in the MWC. Jimmer responded by dropping 39 on the Rebels.
Now, before the second game against BYU at the Marriott Center, Willis attacked Jimmer's passing ability.
"What people don't realize is he don't want to pass the ball. He don't want to get no assists. He wants to shoot the ball every single time. If you think he wants to pass it, then you're wrong," Willis told Las Vegas Review-Journal.
Stupid move, Tre'von.
I want to encourage Willis to now shut his mouth, but, rather, I encourage him to keep wagging his chin and speaking out of his butt. Please taunt Jimmer, even if he says he doesn't listen to you. :roll:
Please get a contagious illness called "diarrhea of the mouth" and pass it on to all your team mates.
:evil: :evil:

