Archived Topic

Jimmer on ESPN

by YBrit · 2/5/2011

Advertisement
Y
YBrit
Could someone summarize that for me? I had an apartment flood and couldn't catch it.
C
carwasher3000
It talked mostly about Jimmer and TJ, how Jimmer always looked up to TJ his whole life and he would always follow him around. They talked about TJ training Jimmer in the halls and playing at the prison. Jimmer mentioned how playing at the prison has helped him in the away games because he can drown out what is going on around him. Nothing really new covered, but I still think it is pretty cool that Jimmer always makes sure his brother is included and given props for his recent fame.
Y
YBrit
carwasher3000 wrote:
It talked mostly about Jimmer and TJ, how Jimmer always looked up to TJ his whole life and he would always follow him around. They talked about TJ training Jimmer in the halls and playing at the prison. Jimmer mentioned how playing at the prison has helped him in the away games because he can drown out what is going on around him. Nothing really new covered, but I still think it is pretty cool that Jimmer always makes sure his brother is included and given props for his recent fame.




Ya, almost too cool.
Y
YBrit
Jimmer about to be on again I guess on ESPN2, just saw THE LEAD at the bottom.
Y
Yndian
KSL has it. I don't know if I should embed it here, with all the recent copyright discussion, but here is the link.
Advertisement
C
CAFB_04-12
I think that if they put content on a site that allows embedding (like YouTube) then that should be fair game. YouTube gives the uploader the option of denying embedding if they're worried about losing advertising revenue.
E
EM_Puma
Thanks for the link. I DVR'd the first hour of ESPN Gameday only to find out that the Jimmer segment was in the second hour. It wasn't anything new, but very well put together.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.