Archived Topic

Utah State's Brady Jardine??

by beauso79 · 2/5/2011

Advertisement
B
beauso79
Did we even recruit Brady Jardine out of high school?? Dude can jump, block shots, and shoots the ball well and he's LDS. Where was BYU with this guy?? One of the reasons I ask is that I believe he's got a little brother here in Twin Falls, Idaho who's a freshman and is supposed to be pretty good. Just think if Jardine was coming off the bench instead of Anderson!!!
S
Spudman87
I am from the area, and even dated his sister a little bit. They are a VERY athletic family, and the hype for Brady when he was in high school was about like the hype around Jimmer. People who didn't go to the school would come just to watch him put on a show. I don't know if BYU recruited him or not, but I am pretty sure that they have some family ties to USU, so that might have had a part in it. I know that that is where he and his sister both are right now.

As for the little brother, I know that he was tearing it up in the younger leagues, but that was like 5 years ago. I would assume that he is going to be pretty good in high school too.
B
beauso79
Hey Spudman, did you know Bradys' little brother's name that's a freshman this year??
S
Spudman87
The one that is a freshman this year is Casdon. I never heard much about him playing, but that is when he was in like 3rd or 4th grade. The one I always heard of(other than Brady of course) was Marcus, but he graduated a year or two ago I think.
S
stuckinbig10country
BYU cannot and will not get all the great LDS players. Some reasons include:



The players are fans of a different team and play at that school.



BYU has insufficient numbers of scholarships available.



BYU has already signed a player in that class that is the same position who they feel is a better fit.



There are probably other reasons too.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.