Archived Topic

Rick Majerus on Jimmer Burdette

by snoscythe · 2/4/2011

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
When Majerus was asked how SLU responded to losing their top scorers, he said "What about BYU, take away Jimmer Burdette or whatever his name is and what do they have."



Things I like about this:

(1) How ignorant to you have to be to make a comment about the make-up of another team when you don't even know the name of their NPOY contender, much less the other 10 guys on the team?

(2) How bitter is this guy?

(3) The game has officially passed up the Fat Man.
Y
Y 4 Ever
What? Mt. Majerus is STILL coaching? You mean he hasn't taken St Louis to the final four? Has he had an octuple bypass yet?



What a loser. I wish he were still at the :utard: . They were PERFECT for each other. A bunch of classless losers.



p.s. I'm sorry Mt. Majerus...I didn't mean it...please don't eat me!
Y
YBrit
He's really really fat.
B
BYULV
Don't forget, "I am not a big Gay guy."



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
Schmoe
He should probably just go poop in a towel, then maybe he won't be so cranky.
Advertisement
U
urroner
Schmoe wrote:
He should probably just go poop in a towel, then maybe he won't be so cranky.

He would just fling it somewhere in your direction and then you would be cranky. :bug:
B
bostoncoug
BYULV wrote:
Don't forget, "I am not a big Gay guy."



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RXaERVhNuU



And here he is admitting it.
T
tmoney35
bostoncoug wrote:
Don't forget, "I am not a big Gay guy."



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RXaERVhNuU



And here he is admitting it.




HAHA!!! I had never seen that clip before. Holy crap that's funny.
R
radius19
bostoncoug wrote:
Don't forget, "I am not a big Gay guy."



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RXaERVhNuU



And here he is admitting it.


I love that Steve Lavin starts laughing and they quickly change cameras! I hadn't ever seen that before either, that was awesome!!!
C
CannonCougar85
Rick Majerus is still living?
Advertisement
G
Gunk
NCAA basketball would be better with him gone. Only time his team makes the news is when he trips or collapses from heart failure.
M
Metal Bubba
I couldn't stomach the guy when he was coaching the Yoots.



Having said that, I did like his work at ESPN and would love to see him back calling games and doing analysis in the studio. He knows what he's talking about and he's entertaining to boot. And to be honest, his Jimmer Burdette comment sounds like something I would do if I were in his position too. Never miss an opportunity to stick it to your rival and piss of their fan base. Thumbs up.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.