Archived Topic

Best comment of the night. . .

by BYULV · 2/4/2011

Advertisement
B
BYULV
. . . During the game Joe Cravens was talking about emery's steals and in describing the replay he stated in his thick drawl, "...he STOLED it!" and to be certain there was no mistake he followed that up with, "...and he STOLED it again!". For some reason I kind of liked that. It sure beat listening to Todd Christensen.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Y
YBrit
Did you catch when he was talking about Brandon Davies, and he said something like: Davies is becoming a real threat down low, and he's developing into a real threat in conference next ... he realized mid sentence Davies talents will not be wasted on the mtn.
B
BOID
BYULV wrote:
. . . During the game Joe Cravens was talking about emery's steals and in describing the replay he stated in his thick drawl, "...he STOLED it!" and to be certain there was no mistake he followed that up with, "...and he STOLED it again!". For some reason I kind of liked that. It sure beat listening to Todd Christensen.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Made me laugh. Thanks.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
I
imuakahuku
BYULV wrote:
. . . During the game Joe Cravens was talking about emery's steals and in describing the replay he stated in his thick drawl, "...he STOLED it!" and to be certain there was no mistake he followed that up with, "...and he STOLED it again!". For some reason I kind of liked that. It sure beat listening to Todd Christensen.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


I caught that too! I was rolling. I was picturing some country hick in cowboy boots spitting tobacco telling his "pardner" "Well, looky there, he just dun stoled that ball. That's a hanging Ofence where I come from" (Spit-miss-dbribble down chin onto rhinestone shirt and chaps that he wears even though he drove a yugo to get there).



When I was at Rick's was it just me or is there a rule that the smaller the cowboy the bigger the truck? Thought maybe it was a part of the "Code of the West".
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.