Archived Topic

Jimmer is on the Jazz Halftime Show Right Now!!!!

by bcsbound · 2/1/2011

Advertisement
B
bcsbound
GO JIMMER!!!!
S
Schmoe
Throw a uni on that kid and let him play! The Jazz need all the help they can get right now!
B
bcsbound
Exactly! Maybe they can sneak him in a disguise tomorrow night against the Rockets.
I
imuakahuku
I want to know, did any of the players see him and send him props.



BTW Sportcenter showed him in the Jazz recap. Who was the blond sitting next to him? Inquiring minds want to know.
Y
YBrit
imuakahuku wrote:
I want to know, did any of the players see him and send him props.


I saw boYlen trying to recruit him. Someone needs to tell that idiot Jimmer is a senior at BYU, the same guy who dropped 47 against him.
Advertisement
B
bcsbound
imuakahuku wrote:
I want to know, did any of the players see him and send him props.



BTW Sportcenter showed him in the Jazz recap. Who was the blond sitting next to him? Inquiring minds want to know.


He said he was there with his girlfriend.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.