Archived Topic

Burning questions for Carlino...

by benchwarmer · 1/30/2011

Advertisement
B
benchwarmer
So I want to stop thinking about this sucky day and move on a little...



Hopefully this week I'm going to do a feature on Matt Carlino for my broadcast class because I think he has a great story. Non-member transferring to BYU, etc...



I thought I'd throw it out there and ask y'all if there was anything you'd like to know from him, and I'd get more out of the interview.
G
Gunk
Ask him why he decided to come to Provo.



When not playing ball or in school, what's his favorite thing to do in Provo?



Also, in practice, who guards Jimmer?



What does he think he brings to the team?
G
Guest
great topic, I hope we'll get to see your work.
C
craigoscarson
I'd like to know what he believes his weaknesses are and how he intends on fixing them.



What has he learned from watching Jimmer and Jax in practice.



If he's intimidated at all by the prospect of major playing time next year.



How he intends on bulking up...



What he has learned about Dave Rose since he's been with the team.



(ask the tough questions and you'll look like an allstar journalist)



Parts of the story that people need to know; he should still be in high school this year.



He was considered a can't miss, top 20 recruit as a high school freshman but the word is that he really didn't improve as expected as a high school soph and junior.



He comes from a very BYU friendly area in Arizona
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.