C
crh55He obviously had a rough game, but he also struggled greatly against SDSU.
I seem to remember this pattern last year, in most big games he would not show up offensively. Unfortunately Jimmer can't win every game single-handedly. That was one of the biggest differences this year, his consistent play of scoring in double figures night in and night out.
I just hope he can get it right, because he needs to contribute more offensively.
I am also wondering where our defense went in the second half of that game???
I seem to remember this pattern last year, in most big games he would not show up offensively. Unfortunately Jimmer can't win every game single-handedly. That was one of the biggest differences this year, his consistent play of scoring in double figures night in and night out.
I just hope he can get it right, because he needs to contribute more offensively.
I am also wondering where our defense went in the second half of that game???

