Archived Topic

Thoughts and Prayers for Chambers Family

by jonnylingo · 1/28/2011

Advertisement
J
jonnylingo
Linette has always been a good part of our community. I happened to see through her son's facebook account that it appears she lost her father. Just wanted her to know that we are praying for her and her family. She is always so thoughtful of others, I am sure we can keep her in our prayers now. Not easy to loose a loved one.
T
tww
Are hearts and prayers are with you, Linette, O'Neil, and the rest of your family. God Bless.
U
urroner
God bless you and yours Mama Chambers. All of you are in my prayers.
I
imuakahuku
My sincere condolences to Lynette, O, and the family. I wish you the warm and loving comforts of our Savior as all of you adjust your lives.
C
CougarClaw
There's never a good time to lose a relative. All we can do is be grateful for the years and months we had with them. And then we can miss them just as fiercely as we enjoyed having them around.



I'm sorry for your loss.
Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
jonnylingo wrote:
Linette has always been a good part of our community. I happened to see through her son's facebook account that it appears she lost her father. Just wanted her to know that we are praying for her and her family. She is always so thoughtful of others, I am sure we can keep her in our prayers now. Not easy to loose a loved one.


Plus 1



May God bless the Chambers family and thier frineds at this time of loss and celebration of the life of Linette Chambers' father. He gave the world Linette Chambers - what a gift.
Y
Ygridiron4ever
I wish you all peace and comfort at this troubling time.
L
Linette Chambers
Words can never express my gratitude for all the prayers and loving words in our dark time! I say dark because I am selfish and really need and miss my dad. But on the more faithful side I know he is no longer in pain or suffering and is at peace living through all of those he has touched. I have been trying really hard to hold it together if not for myself but for my mother and all the children. He was more than a grandfather to them but a dad and they are hurting trying to grasp what has happened. I was daddy's little girl and was not fortunate enough to say my goodbyes as I was away in PR and couldn't get by his side quick enough. But my daddy loved me so I must continue to make him proud not only through me but through my family. I am happy though he was able to see his grandson realize his dream of a college education and play college ball.

Sincerly from the bottom of my heart and speaking on behalf of my family thanks for the continue prayers and wonderful words of strength and encouragement!

Linette Chambers
C
Cougs_Rule
Linette, I'm sure all of us are quite certain that your Dad smiles down with heavenly pride and gratitude for the way you live your life. God Speed.
B
BYUgeezer
Lost my Dad a couple of months ago. I understand what you are going through. God provides great peace if we turn to him in our time of need. I pray that he will bless you greatly.
Advertisement
S
SenorCougar
Linette - As one of our Cougar family, it has been very apparent of your love for your family, and especially your father. You have certainly been an example of strength and courage throughout the years, and I'm certain some of that came from your dad. You are living proof that he did very well in raising his family. May God's love support you and your family at this difficult time. Thanks for always being a bright light in our small forum....
B
BoiseBYU
May God's peace and love be with you.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
Guest
God bless you and your family.
L
Linette Chambers
Thanks again for all the support! I can feel all the love and it puts a mini smile on this old gals face!

Smooches!

Linette Chambers
V
vancouvercougar
May God bless you Linette Chambers. I hope the best for you and your family.
Advertisement
B
bigbluepuma
I lost both parents in the last nine years, almost exactly six years apart, right at Thanksgiving. Dad had emphysema for twenty + years, and died of cancer. It was very hard to lose him, but good to see his suffering end. I understand the pain you feel at his loss, and pray for your peace and comfort. God bless you and your family.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.