C
craigoscarsonAs I stated to Rfurr this week, winning or losing wouldn't hurt us, so there wasn't much reason to be anything but thrilled by the game; HOWEVER, winning was a huge payday. We're now lightyears ahead in the RPI and should be manage to win all our home games, and only possibly lose to SDSU /UNM on the road, then make it to the finals of the conf tourney, we have a solid argument for a 2 seed.
If we win out (which we won't, our bigs are still foul prone and it'll bite us eventually) then we have a rock solid argument for a #1.
UNM is really really dangerous at their place, I hope our guys come back down to earth before the game, but I'd take a win over SDSU that got national attention and a loss to UNM than a loss to SDSU and a win over UNM.....even if our RPI and ranking would benefit more from a sdsu loss and a unm win.
We have more to lose @UNM, but what we accomplished nationally with SDSU is priceless.

