Archived Topic

Love for JF after the game

by urroner · 1/27/2011

Advertisement
U
urroner
College Hoops Wednesday Recap: Jimmer. 'Nuf Said. - http://collegehoopsnet.com/college-hoops-wednesday-recap-jimmer-nuf-said-168970" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



I think the picture says it all for many, if not most, of us.



http://collegehoopsnet.com/sites/collegehoopsnet.com.new/files/Raphielle%20Johnson/jimmerfredette_0.jpeg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:



I think it would be great if Furious Monkey ended his highlights of the game with this picture and included the photo of the pregnant lady with the t-shirt in the video somewhere also.
C
CougarClaw
I'm glad you posted this one,



I think this picture will end up going into Cougar lore best representing the Year of Jimmer. Seriously. I would nominate it for the cover of SI, or any other magazine.



I also wouldn't be surprised if in the next picture, Jimmer raises his hands and splits the crowd with power of will and makes his own way up the stairs with an untouchable bubble around him... Photoshop anyone? lol
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.