Archived Topic

Dinner before the game?

by hawkwing · 1/26/2011

Advertisement
G
Guest
Anyone going to the game (or just in the area) want to get together and have dinner before the game?
S
SpiffCoug
Want to bring me some dinner when I'm in line?
C
CougarClaw
kitic77 wrote:
Want to bring me some dinner when I'm in line?


wristband folk must be online by 4pm or your wristband is worthless. I'm up for line pizza, but our place in line limits our ability to eat together... :D
G
Guest
Too bad you guys, my assigned seats mean I wont be arriving (with a full belly) until you're cold and hungry!
B
Brayden Green
I will be watching from home sadly - wife is working again - but I will pour a Diet Caffeine Free Coke on the floor for my "homies."



(I don't have any here, but brown sugar and Alka Seltzer should replicate it almost exactly.... <<shudder>> )
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
Wow! CougarClaw, no love for the guys in line, huh? You'd think Hawk would take care of the podcasters! I guess not!



Well, how about pizza on Monday again for the podcast?
G
Guest
kitic77 wrote:
Wow! CougarClaw, no love for the guys in line, huh? You'd think Hawk would take care of the podcasters! I guess not!



Well, how about pizza on Monday again for the podcast?


Done deal!
E
EM_Puma
kitic77 wrote:
Want to bring me some dinner when I'm in line?


In line? You done did gradiate? Whacha doin in that line kitic?
S
SpiffCoug
I did gradumacate, but have a buddy who got us an all-sport pass.
C
CougarClaw
kitic77 wrote:
Wow! CougarClaw, no love for the guys in line, huh? You'd think Hawk would take care of the podcasters! I guess not!



Well, how about pizza on Monday again for the podcast?


I was actually attempting to commiserate since I'll be in line, but the odds of me being anywhere near you aren't very good to share a pizza =) Same line. Same cold. Same time.
Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
I was delighted to find CBS C on my cable TV. I will be observing a special fast and probably even pray for a Cougar win and in support of those, including my son, waiting in the student line.



I may even run the AC to simulate the winter weather.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
stuckinbig10country
hawkwing wrote:
Anyone going to the game (or just in the area) want to get together and have dinner before the game?


Would have liked to have met up, but unfortunately a training that was scheduled for Monday, then Thursday, has been rescheduled for tonight. It's ok though, I'll be done with the training in time to grab some dinner and get to my viewing location before tipoff. This was ensured because the other people attending the training tonight with me have to be to a bishopric meeting and to coach yw basketball. Love living back in Utah. ;)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.