Archived Topic

I'm a Mess

by lfurr · 1/25/2011

Advertisement
L
lfurr
That's all I wanted to say. Maybe some day I will be able to have the "it's just a game" attitude, but I ain't there yet. I am a nervous wreck already and it's only Tuesday afternoon. Someone tell me "don't worry, we're gonna win", even if you don't mean it. Sometimes I can't even enjoy BYU games cuz I'm so dang nervous...this will be one of those games. Palms will be sweaty, heart racing. I guess that's supposed to be fun, eh? Oh well, I guess it's just a game. :sulk:
C
craigoscarson
This game only helps both teams. We're not going to get blown out at home and our RPI will actually improve win or lose.



We all knew this BYU team had weaknesses to start the season, and that was before Chris Collinsworth showed up out of shape and injury prone.



It's all gravy this year. The Jimmer and Jax show has been soooo much fun that it matters much less to me where we end up. (Only one team that matters finishes the season with a W)



A true hoops fan can just enjoy this game for what it is... a clash for the ages and appreciate it regardless of the result (unless the refs blow it)



We don't get Jimmer back so all you can do is just enjoy the show. So far, so good.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92wdj0LS1k4
I
imuakahuku
lfurr wrote:
That's all I wanted to say. Maybe some day I will be able to have the "it's just a game" attitude, but I ain't there yet. I am a nervous wreck already and it's only Tuesday afternoon. Someone tell me "don't worry, we're gonna win", even if you don't mean it. Sometimes I can't even enjoy BYU games cuz I'm so dang nervous...this will be one of those games. Palms will be sweaty, heart racing. I guess that's supposed to be fun, eh? Oh well, I guess it's just a game. :sulk:


Relax, this one we've got. At SDSU is gonna be tough though. ;)
B
Brayden Green
We have to lose this game... rather than try to win it. As long as we keep our heads, and play at the same level - or better than - they do, we win it crawling on all fours.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.